Dye-sublimated lanyard, also known as “heat transferred printing lanyard”, is to use heat transfer paper applying dye to a lanyard. It allows colors of fine lines and intricate logos, no crack, fade or wear off. This sublimation lanyard will be the best choice of photo quality and no-edge printing, the most economical method for multi-color imprints on large quantities. No matter how complicated your logo is, even a vivid life photo, dye sublimation technology will help to put it on the lanyard. Dye-sublimated custom lanyards are popular among promotional campaigns, business conventions, official organizations and schools.
- Material: Polyester. Additional materials are available upon request.
- Size: width ranges from 1cm (3/8″) to 2.5cm (1″) as regular, length within 100cm(39″)..
- Color: 20 stock material color for polyester lanyard, custom dye per pantone color.
- Logo: Dye sublimation/ Heat transfer.
- Lanyard accessories: Metal hook, Safety buckle, Badge reel, Card holder, etc.
- Packing: 10pcs/ Poly bag, or according to customer’s request.